Saturday, August 5, 2017

Fwd: A Quiet Passion Emily Dickinson film



Begin forwarded message:

From: "Filreis, Al" <afilreis@writing.upenn.edu>
Date: August 5, 2017 at 7:58:34 AM EDT
To: Scott Lord <scottlordnovelist@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: A Quiet Passion Emily Dickinson film

Thanks, Scott. I'll find that movie and will watch! Hope you are well! - Al

On Aug 4, 2017, at 12:41 AM, Scott Lord <scottlordnovelist@gmail.com> wrote:

   Hi Al,
    We met in Cambridge while you were here and thanks again for coming. Quickly, a biopic on Emily Dickinson is on cable television and I thought of you.
     One of the Carradines plays her father. The movie is great. It's called A Quiet Passion.
      I remember when I left college The Belle of Amherst was a new movie.

Hope you get to see it and I look forward to Mod Po in September.

Scott Lord
Online student.

Sent from my iPad