Saturday, November 28, 2015

Letter from my online instructor !!




   


Begin forwarded message:

From: Leah Reis-Dennis
Subject: Re: Online Student- from Scott Lord, HarvardEDX

Dear Scott,

It was good to meet you and Donna. Looking forward to seeing you when we turn to Modernism in the Spring!

Best, Leah

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015

Subject: Online Student

Hi,
Thank you for the warm welcome that you gave me when I introduced myself as your online student in Harvard Square today when you were going for ice cream. My fiancée and I actually were on our way to Mount Auburn and when we got to Longfellow's grave four wild turkeys came up to unexpectedly greet us.

Thanks again, that was nice of you to allow me to say hello considering that you might have been at work and busy.
I did happen to finish the lecture on Boswell/Johnson tonight and look forward to Professor New's class on modernism.

Scott Lord (and fiancée Donna),
Cambridge, Massachusetts.





--
Leah Reis-Dennis
Poetry in America