Sunday, November 1, 2015

We met my (favorite) online instructor, poet Professor Mead


I now know that when writing the phrase "poet Professor Mead" there is a standard grammatical order to using adjectives and adverbs, which came about during an online course on Grammar from Queensland University.

Tonight, we met my online instructor in Australian Literature in Harvard Square, it was a complete surprise that he was presently here. We were near the First Parish Church, or Old Granary Burial Ground, where Professor New filmed her lectures on Colonial poetry, and where we saw Joyce Carol Oates at a book signing last month and he walked passed. I quickly called to him with, "Phillip" and thanked him for his having taught the online class Untill his last name finally came to me.
I mentioned author Patrick White, a novelist covered in his classroom.
We shook hands and he asked if I found the MOOCs helpful, my answering that I have finished 33 certificates within two years. He mentioned that he is teaching at Harvard almost with a wave that we could reverse our direction and accompany him part of his way, as he might be busy, but we were on our way somewhere to shop for apparel.
I did finish another online certifcate class offered by Harvard University last night, the third in a series of nine, an tonight most likely will be watching lectures from the University of Melbourne on Art from the Coursera platform.
Please enjoy my online instructor, who gave me a minute of his time while in America and is featured in the above video.