Sunday, October 11, 2015

Scott Lord: Volunteer mentors for Kierkegaard


Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Re: Volunteer mentors for Kierkegaard

Thanks Scott! I appreciate your willingness and enthusiasm to join the Mentor Program again. I do remember you. :)

Currently we don't have immediate plans to expand the Mentor Program into that course, but we'll certainly keep you updated if/when we do!

Cheers,
Amy

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 8:42 PM, <scottlordnovelist@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Ms. Curtis,
       It has come to my attention that the Coursera class on Kierkegaard from the University of Denmark has switched to an on demand offering.
If for some reason, you do not get enough members in response to your need of mentors, please keep me in mind. I understand that it could be for three months and I would be available whenever needed.
I was previously a Community Mentor for the course Introduction to Philosophy from the University of Edinburgh.

    Thank you very much and please consider my being available.
Scott Lord