Sunday, October 11, 2015

Scott Lord: Kierkegaard; Letter from Professor Jon Stewart, Copenhagen



Begin forwarded message:
Subject: Re: Kierkegaard mentor

Dear Scott,
Thanks so much for the kind e-mail and the interest in the course. Can I ask you to send me your cv, so we can explore the possibility of bringing you onboard as a course mentor.

All the best!
Jon


On 10 Oct 2015, at 05:55, scottlordnovelist@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Sir,
Without taking too much time to relate how much I enjoyed your online course, it has come to my attention that you are know offering Kierkegaard on demand. Allow me to ask.
Do you need a mentor for the course. Before my taking Kierkegaard I enrolled in the class Introduction to Philosophy, which subsequently went to an on demand after I had completed it. I was offered being a class mentor, which lasted for three months, and of course, consisted of passing the course for a second time.

Please consider my being a mentor for the on demand version of your course if needed. I have already written my supervisor in the event that such a choice were not your decision and am waiting her reply. If she approves me without the need of your decision, then I look forward  to seeing you after I rejoin the Coursera Mentor Community. If you are in contact with Ms. Amy Curtis of Coursera and can in fact recommend me I would appreciate any attempt you would make.

Thank You- Live Poetically.
Scott Lord,
Cambridge, Massachusetts